Return and Exchange policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I create a return?
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Items returned within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
- All items excluding earrings
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Earrings due to hygiene reasons
- Gift cards
- Discounted items
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the delivered date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We are not currently accepting exchanges. If you would like to change your order once it arrives, you can return the items back to us for a refund and place a new order.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (if applicable)
How do I ship back the items?
We do not offer free returns therefore, the cost of the return postage should be covered by the customer. For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after approval.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com